By navigating and negotiating the many phases of a typical real estate transaction– sales and acquisitions process, letters of intent and purchase & sale agreements, reviewing due diligence materials, financial underwriting and documentation set-up for expedited closings, our goal is to create the highest transaction value with a degree of certainty.
We analyze each asset and develop a comprehensive marketing program that reflects current market conditions including cap rates-ask/trade, tenant/real estate quality, debt/equity components and lease structure.
Today’s valuations are usually driven by leveraged cash on cash returns and residual value.
Factors to consider when investing:
- Credit/Investment grade of tenants
- Lease structure
- Fee ownership
- Market rent
- Rent escalations
- Existing financing vs. All cash transaction
- Tax considerations
- Residual value of real estate
We strive to provide our clients:
- Maximize value/price
- Certainty in value/timing
- Effective structuring
- Position asset by sector and market insight
- Underwriting/market expertise
- Capital knowledge
- Exposure to pricing inefficiencies